MONTGOMERY COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENT
If you have questions call Lisa Lawson at 859-497-2436
CONGRATULATIONS on the newest addition to your family! Having a baby is one of life’s greatest blessings but it can also be a challenge. That’s why the H.A.N.D.S (Health Access; Nurturing Development Services) program exists. H.A.N.D.S is a voluntary researched based education program for parents that are interested in learning about their child’s brain, motor, social and emotional development and so much more.
- Support for your growing family that respects YOUR values
- Activities designed to promote optimal child development targeted to YOUR goals
- Wal-Mart gift card incentives!
- Professional staff that are trained in the most up-to-date parenting techniques
- Development screens to make sure your baby is on track
- Opportunities to meet other H.A.N.D.S families
- And many more learning opportunities!!!